New York, NY Member since February 2016
I was born in 1982 in the small and beautiful city of Cadiz in South Spain. Since then I´ve lived and worked in Seville, Madrid, London, New Delhi, Mexico City and New York City. I write film scripts, articles and fiction narratives, and I direct films, documentaries and commercials… also I´m obsessed with basketball.
Here a few other facts you may want to know about me:
- I just finished my first Feature Film as Director/Writer Bad Vegan and The Teleportation Machine.
- I work with Brianne Berkson at Everlasting Films.
- I co-wrote Humberto Hinojosa´s last film Paraiso Perdido. He will shoot another script we wrote together in 2016.
- My short film Miss Mystery has screened at Coney Island Film Festival, Long Island Film Festival & NYLA Film Festival.
- I´ve directed many commercials and fiction projects in Spain, UK, India, Mexico and USA, also I have spent time as a columnist for Nylon Magazine Mexico.
- Clients I have worked with in the past include Heineken, Indio, Sol, Coors, Microsoft & Cofetel.