Your request is pending approval. We are double checking all the details and will then send your request to the owner. You'll get a confirmation email shortly. Please note the confirmation may take longer outside of business hours (10am–8pm ET M–F, 11am–4pm ET weekends).
Adaptable/modular 1400 sq. ft. (53’x26’, 11.5 ft ceilings) production space located in Gowanus/Park Slope, Brooklyn. Fully equipped for video/photo shoots, production office, shared workspace, events,...
per dayWEEK/WKND RATES
Equipment Replacement Value: $10,000
Adaptable/modular 1400 sq. ft. (53’x26’, 11.5 ft ceilings) production space located in Gowanus/Park Slope, Brooklyn. Fully equipped for video/photo shoots, production office, shared workspace, events, post-production and audio work.
NEW UPDATE: Removed overhead fluorescent lighting and installed track lighting. Heads are moveable and color can be changed out if need be.
AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT + GEAR:
- 8’x12’ isolated, soundproof editing bay with full MacPro editing suite with Avid, Premiere, Davinci Resolve, ProTools, (3) HD monitors, 4K output, pro-audio studio monitors, studio headphones + more
- 6’x8’ isolated sound booth with complete audio package including mic and interface output to external recording and computers
- photo backgrounds – white, black, gray, greenscreen – ready to use
- (2) MacPro workstations, fully loaded w/multiple monitors. Great for general work, writing, research, photo editing, video editing.
- basic grip and lighting gear
- printer, fax
- gigabit ethernet w/WiFi
- freight elevator and loading dock access available
- steamer, garment rack, stocked bookshelves, artwork and other props
- 24/7 access
- production video shoots – lighting, DSLR camera, and sound equipment available upon request
- documentary interview shoots
- photo shoots – fashion, design, models, product stills, headshots
- production office for TV, film, video
- editing for feature films, shorts, music videos, commercials, or web
- special events and parties
- rehearsals, readings, auditions, production meetings
- ADR/Voice-Over sessions
- audio book recording sessions
- affordable, temporary workspace – quiet, fully equipped, and 24/7 access
- small kitchen-type area with microwave, refrigerator and space for craft services setup
- shared sink and bathroom space (outside studio, on the same floor)
Starting at $600/day or $2500/wk + special weekend rates (starting at $750/weekend)
Best Deal: Exclusive use of the entire space as production office, post-production facility, photo shoot, or event space. Comes with access to all available equipment: comfortably accommodates 8-10 people working or up to 35 people for an event.
- Our non-exclusive use options include use of the editing bay, sound booth or computer workstation. Even non-exclusive use gives you the privacy to do your work and would only include 1-2 other people in the space also working privately.
- Editing bay (sound proof – complete privacy): $300/day; $600/week
- ADR Booth with audio work station (incl. booth and exclusive use of the space for the duration): $300/day; $600/week
- Workstation complete with fully loaded computer and three monitors: $250/day; $500/week
- Discounts for (2) two or more days (please contact for info)
- Onsite Digital Technician and/or PA (please contact for info)
- Special use case (please contact us)
Per hour rates can be made available upon request, but minimums are in place. Cleaning fees also apply. Please inquire!
FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org • 347.705.0570 • www.dedalus7.com