Your request is pending approval and will go through as soon as our team has approved it. This normally happens within 24 hours but can sometimes take longer.
Speed this process up by making sure your profile is completely filled out. Add a profile pic, links to your website, reel, and/or social media, and fill out your profile description. This not only helps us but also improves your odds of having a rental accepted by gear owners!
If you are in a rush, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use iPhone's best camera yet to capture 4k video and clear audio in a small package. Shooting professional quality video could not be any easier! A great option for locked-off shots when you don't hav...
per dayWEEK/WKND RATES
Equipment Replacement Value: $1,070
Use iPhone's best camera yet to capture 4k video and clear audio in a small package. Shooting professional quality video could not be any easier! A great option for locked-off shots when you don't have someone to operate another camera.
iPhone 12 Pro Max jumps from 8- to 10‑bit HDR recording, capturing 700 million colors for much more lifelike video. Then it goes one better, recording in Dolby Vision — the format used by film studios.
The wide camera’s larger sensor brings way more detail out of the shadows. And for the first time, you can take Night mode Time‑lapse videos with a tripod to capture scenes with dramatic motion.
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 60 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Sensor-shift optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
- Optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
- 2.5x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 5x optical zoom range
- Digital zoom up to 7x
- Audio zoom
- Brighter True Tone flash
- QuickTake video
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time‑lapse video with stabilization
- Night mode Time‑lapse
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps
- Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p, and 720p)
- Continuous autofocus video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- Playback zoom
- Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264
- Stereo recording
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod Kit with Ball Head:
Stabilize your camera with this Manfrotto Compact Action Smart aluminum tripod. Its quick-release plate lets you attach a wide range of devices without the need for tools, and it switches quickly between photo and movie modes. This high-quality Manfrotto Compact Action Smart aluminum tripod includes a special adapter for higher-specification photography equipment
- Load Capacity: 3.3 lb
- Max Height: 61"
- Min Height: 17.3"
- Folded Length: 17.8"
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Joystick Head
- Quick Release Plate
- Photo/Video Functions