This bundle is perfect for hackathons, workshops and other body/mind-hacking events! This rental package includes 5 x OpenBCI Boards and all of the accessories necessary to make them work (electrodes,...
per dayWEEK/WKND RATES
Equipment Replacement Value: $2,500
This bundle is perfect for hackathons, workshops and other body/mind-hacking events! This rental package includes 5 x OpenBCI Boards and all of the accessories necessary to make them work (electrodes, paste, medical tape, etc.).
See below for more information about what's inside of each individual kit (5 kits perbudle).
------------------ The OpenBCI 8-bit Board ------------------
This kit is perfect for beginners. The OpenBCI 8-bit board is an Arduino™-compatible, 8-channel neural interface with an 8-bit processor. At its core, the OpenBCI 8-bit board implements the ATmega328P, the same microcontroller as the Arduino UNO™. The board comes pre-flashed with the Arduino™ bootloader, making it perfect for novice programmers who want to be hands on with the hardware.
The OpenBCI 8-bit board can be used to sample brain activity (EEG), muscle activity (EMG), and heart activity (ECG). The board communicates wirelessly to a computer via the the OpenBCI programmable USB dongle, which is based on the RFDuino radio module. It can also communicate wirelessly to any mobile device or tablet compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
If you are only interested in using the board for research and don’t care about the hardware, don’t fret! The board and dongle come pre-loaded with the latest firmware, making OpenBCI accessible to researchers and developers with little to no hardware experience. OpenBCI boards have a growing list of data output formats, making them compatible with an expanding collection of existing biofeedback applications and tools.
This kit does not come with electrodes. If you don't already have some, you can pickup an Electrode Starter Kit.
This kit includes:
• (x1) OpenBCI 8-bit board
• (x1) OpenBCI programmable USB dongle (for bluetooth communication)
• (x1) Header pin to touch proof electrode adapter
• (x1) 6V AA battery pack (batteries not included)
• (x4) plastic feet (for board stabilization)
------------------ Technical Specifications ------------------
OpenBCI 8-bit Board:
• 8 differential, high gain, low noise input channels
• Compatible with active and passive electrodes.
• Texas Instruments ADS1299 ADC (link to datasheet)
• ATmega328P microcontroller w/ Arduino UNO™ bootloader (16MHz)
• RFduino™ Low Power Bluetooth™ radio
• 24-bit channel data resolution
• Programmable gain: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24
• 5V and 3.3V digital operating voltage
• +/-2.5V analog operating voltage
• 6-14V input voltage
• LIS3DH accelerometer (link to datasheet)
• Micro SD card slot
• 6 GPIO or Analog pins + 2 Analog only pins (8 total)
• RFD22301 radio module from RFdigital™
• FT231X USB-to-serial converter from FTDI
• Can upload code to the OpenBCI™ board or the dongle
• Fully broken out and pin-compatible with the RFduino™ form factor