RodeLink Wireless Filmmaker System with Case Kit
Includes: Lavalier Microphone with Foam Windscreen , RX-CAM Wireless Receiver , TX-BELT Wireless Transmitter
- Lavalier Microphone with Foam Windscreen
- RX-CAM Wireless Receiver
- TX-BELT Wireless Transmitter
- Captive TRS Cable
- SKB - iSeries RodeLink Wireless Case
- Rode VXLR - Mono Mini-Jack to XLR Converter
The RodeLink Filmmaker Kit from Rode is a wireless system for film and video production that features a transmitter, receiver, and an included lavalier microphone. The system utilizes a Series II 2.4 GHz 128-bit encrypted digital transmission signal that constantly monitors and hops between frequencies to select the strongest signal. The kit offers a high signal-to-noise ratio and provides a high-resolution 24-bit 44.1 kHz digital transmission of lossless audio at a range of up to 328 ft. Up to 8 systems can be used together simultaneously.
The beltpack transmitter features a simple 3-stage gain adjustment and a mute lock function to prevent accidental muting. A locking 3.5mm input audio connector ensures body worn microphones remain secure. The camera mount receiver features a removable shoe mount enabling it to be used on camera or as a belt pack receiver. A mute override function gives complete control to the operator, while mute status, input level, and battery status for both the transmitter and receiver are displayed on the front of the unit. The receiver also utilizes the same locking 3.5mm connector as the transmitter to provide solid security.
Both the beltpack transmitter and camera mount receiver can be powered by any USB power source using a standard micro-USB cable. The system offers eight discrete channels that can easily be set up in seconds with over 8000 different channel combinations available. Channel selection and pairing is achieved with a one-press operation and automatic scanning, which significantly reduces setup times when compared to traditional UHF setups.
Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission
128-bit encrypted signal
Up to 100m range
One touch pairing
OLED digital display
3 level gain control
Omnidirectional lavalier microphone
AA Battery or USB Power
Production Sound Kit w/ Sennheiser MKE-600 Shotgun Mic with Boompole, Bag & Shockmount, Rodelink wireless lav - Complete HDSLR Kit
Includes: MKE 600 - Shotgun Microphone , Zoom H4n 4-Channel Handy Recorder, AC Adapter for Zoom H4n
- MKE 600 - Shotgun Microphone
- Zoom H4n 4-Channel Handy Recorder
- AC Adapter for Zoom H4n
- 8 GB SanDisk Ultra 40 MB/S card
- 11" Articulating Arm with Rod Clamp Pliers
- Auray ABP-59B Aluminum Telescoping Boom Pole with Integrated XLR Cable (9')
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole
- Kopul XRSM 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm RA Stereo Mini-Plug Cable (3')
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.45 m), Black
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- foam windshield
- microphone bag
- Auray - Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- RodeLink Wireless Filmmaker System with Case
- Impact Grip Head for Lights and Accessories - 2.5" Diameter (Chrome)
- Auray Boom Pole Holder
- Auray Windshield for Shotgun Microphones - (14cm)
- Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- Accessory Backpack
Everything you need for documentary filmmaking/run and gun shooting.
provides everything you'll need to capture quality audio on your HDSLR camera.
The Sennheiser MKE-600 takes on video-sound challenges with its high level of directivity, attenuating off-axis sound. The switchable low-cut filter adds additional wind and handling noise attenuation. The MKE 600 can be phantom powered or operated on an AA battery for about 150 hours. The rugged and all-metal housing means the microphone will function perfectly in outdoor recording situations.