Your request is pending approval. We are double checking all the details and will then send your request to the owner. You'll get a confirmation email shortly. Please note the confirmation may take longer outside of business hours (10am–8pm ET M–F, 11am–4pm ET weekends).
The DJI Mavic Air features a 3-axis gimbal camera capable of capturing 12mp images in JPG or RAW format as well as 4K video at 30fps. Boasting a top speed of 40 mph in sport mode, the Mavic Air is a po...
per dayWEEK/WKND RATES
Equipment Replacement Value: $950
The DJI Mavic Air features a 3-axis gimbal camera capable of capturing 12mp images in JPG or RAW format as well as 4K video at 30fps. Boasting a top speed of 40 mph in sport mode, the Mavic Air is a portable, capable aerial platform.
What is always included:
- A FAA registered DJI Mavic Air with 3 batteries (average 16 minute flight time per battery)
- 1 Remote controller
- 1 indoor (120v) charging cable
- 1 set of installed standard props
- Sandisk Ultra 16gb micro SD card
- Carrying case
- Micro USB, USB-C, and Apple Lighting cords for compatible device (device not included)
- 1 Jackery Portable Power Bar (capable of 3 battery recharges)
- Small backpack to carry everything
Prior to receiving this rental, all batteries will be fully charged and the microSD card wiped. You may return with empty or charged batteries.
What may be included (time, weather, airspace, and schedule dependent):
- a complimentary, introductory lesson to operating the drone and brief overview of the various software/apps available to get the most out of your experience (I am a commercial drone operator and ground instructor; I love the chance to teach others about drones!).
Please note: a companion device such as an iphone, ipad mini, or android device is required to operate this drone and see what the camera is seeing. This device is NOT included with this rental. The DJI GO 4 app (it is free) is the default app to operate this drone. Please ensure you have a device that is supported by this app.
Lastly, operate this drone in compliance with all state, local, & federal laws.