Your request is pending approval and will go through as soon as our team has approved it. This normally happens within 24 hours but can sometimes take longer.
Speed this process up by making sure your profile is completely filled out. Add a profile pic, links to your website, reel, and/or social media, and fill out your profile description. This not only helps us but also improves your odds of having a rental accepted by gear owners!
If you are in a rush, please contact us at email@example.com.
The versatility of this soft light can't be overstated. It's thin (the width is under 1 in!) and allows you to get it in all sorts of tight spaces to spread light where you need it. Easily mounted, clamped, screwed in or taped in place to spread soft, bi-color light.
Building on the success of the original LiteMat, with its thin and ultra lightweight housing, soft color-correct Hybrid (bi-color) output, and convenient mounting options, the S2 LiteMat takes lighting...
per dayWEEK/WKND RATES
Equipment Replacement Value: $1,700
Building on the success of the original LiteMat, with its thin and ultra lightweight housing, soft color-correct Hybrid (bi-color) output, and convenient mounting options, the S2 LiteMat takes lighting to the next level. The new S2 LiteMat is nearly 40% brighter than the original LiteMat, has better color quality, and a widely extended Kelvin range all without an increase in power draw. In addition, overall CRI increased to 95+ with a matching TLCI of more than 95 as well. With all of these tremendous advancements, S2 LiteMat remains compatible with all existing LiteDimmers, LitePower supplies, and cables.
LiteMat walks the line between a complete, ready-to-shoot system and a DIY light source. With its set of predefined accessories, it can serve the needs of DPs, gaffers, and lighting technicians looking for a more turn-key setup. Conversely, the LiteMat head unit, with its Kino Flo®-compatible mounting system, offers great flexibility with its lightweight and modular design and high light output, allowing the LiteMat to serve as the heart of your next great idea. You can easily make your own accessories or simple soft boxes, customized light banks, or even your own Chinese lantern.
More product info: http://store.litegear.com/product_p/lmk-two-hy-kit.htm
(1) LiteMat™ 2, Hybrid (LM-TWO-HY-MAT)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 PolySkirt™ (LMA-TWO-SKIRT)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 Diffuser, Quarter "Grid" (LMA-TWO-DIFF-Q)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 Diffuser, Half "Grid" (LMA-TWO-DIFF-H)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 Diffuser, Full "Grid" (LMA-TWO-DIFF-F)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 Parasquare® Louver (LMA-TWO-LC-GRID)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 Center Mount, Short (LMA-MOUNT-S)
(1) LiteMat™ 2 KitBag™ (LMA-TWO-BAG)
(1) LiteDimmer™ Pro Hybrid (LD-PRO-HYBRID)
(1) LitePower™ Supply, 8A (PS-12V-8A-F-UL)
(1) Hybrid Extension, 12 Feet (CA-PH3-EXT-12F-FLAT-B)
(1) LiteDimmer™ Pouch, Standard Capacity (LDA-POUCH-STDCAP)
(1) optional C stand with boom arm and shot bag (no additional charge)
(1) optional small Impact stand and shot bag (no additional charge)
This listing is for one complete light kit, but we have two of these. Add both to your cart to rent them together.